*please note: we carry CREAM CORD and GREY KNIT. Other colors are shown in images to help show the different uses :)
NOU (pronounced like noo in noodles) is a play object designed for both your pet and you. To make it fun, the object invites you to be creative too in making various shapes. NOU can be a pretzel, a boating knot, a tossing ball or a tug of war rope. Works like an enrichment toy, treats can be hidden in the knots and rewarded when your pet successfully unknots them. If one Nou is too easy for your pet, you can always level up and make more complicated shapes with two or three NOU!
Squeaky Corduroy NOU (cream): 4 squeakers are hidden in various spots along the Nou and your pet can enjoy the fun of getting to more squeakies when unknotting the play object. These are made with furniture grade corduroy fabric to add texture and conceal the placement of the squeakies.
At the studio, these are the design questions we had: how can one toy stays interesting for longer or how can it be played differently every time? How can this object be a dog thing but also a human thing? How can its form challenge the pet but also our own creativity? Nou is that answer.
• the soft fabric is gentle on your pet's mouth and ideal for active chewers
• the delicate texture not only protect your pet's mouth but also avoid damage to the teeth and gum
• the double layer structure of the non-rip composite mesh backing below the soft corduroy fabric makes the toy extremely durable
• all seams are double stitched and reinforced for rough play
• measures approx. 4.5ft or 135cm long and 1.5” or 4cm in diameter when unknotted
Machine wash gentle cycle and air dry
Vacuum the surface for easy cleaning in between washes